It’s MEDIA PROJECT time – YAY!!!

The agony of choice...

Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Joeri van Veen via Compfight

Hi Level 4’s,

As you know we are about to embark on our Breakfast Cereal Media Project. I hope you have been thinking of new and unique breakfast cereal names. I will be giving you the project outline and informing you of your groups on Wednesday.  Unfortunately, time is limited to complete this project which means you will need to be really organised, focussed and consistently on task. Prior to Wednesday, you may like to do some mini market research – asking parents, siblings and friends what they would like in a new breakfast cereal.

Please bring in any empty cereal boxes you may have at home.

I look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday and getting started on this exciting project!

Mrs. Claxton.

One thought on “It’s MEDIA PROJECT time – YAY!!!

1. What a great start to the project! It was wonderful seeing you all so engaged and your creative minds at work. You have definitely created some awesome new breakfast cereals. Many groups have already finished the front cover design for their cereal box. Next, it’s commercial time!! You need to think carefully about your target audience and the advertising techniques you wish to use. Write a detailed script before you begin recording and be sure to rehearse. Remember, the advertisement must be more than 30 seconds and less than 1 minute. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!